THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN HIRING A NANNY.
• You must first decide the gender of the Nanny you want to hire.
• Decide if you want a live-out or live-in Nanny.
• Make sure the Nanny is experienced, healthy, neat and hardworking.
• What days and hours do you want your Nanny to work?
• How many days in a week or month will the Nanny be given to take off’s or leaves?
• Make sure you employ a recruiting agency to help you hire and even if you have employed an agency to hire the Nanny on your behalf, ensure you personally interview the shortlisted Nanny before going any step further.
• Arrange a meeting with the shortlisted candidates at a neutral location. Choose your preferred candidate.
• A thorough background check should be carried on the Nanny, contact her past employers, ask detailed questions about her background and childcare philosophies. Give her a chance to meet your kids and study how she interacts with them. Include a trial period before full hiring, during this trial period you can also train her and watch how she does things.
• Arrange a meeting with your Nanny, your family, a representative from your Nanny’s family, a lawyer, and police. It is very important to have witnesses when signing all the necessary documents.
We at Get Support Staff ensures we help clients hire skilled, hardworking, neat and reliable Nannies.
if you need help hiring a Nanny;
Contact us now.